The Orkney Fudge Cheesecake is one of the most popular pudding on our ships. It is easy to make but hard to keep around for very long!
1 Packet of Digestive Biscuits (small)
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
For the Base
- Smash up the Digestive Biscuits in bowl
- Melt marg and the brown sugar in a pot
- Add the marg and sugar to the biscuits and mix
- Put in the bottom of your tin and squash down to form the base
- Put in the fridge to set
For the Topping
- Mash up 2 packets of fudge
- Third packet of fudge cut up with a knife
- Put the cream, Philly cheese and the two packets of mashed up fudge into a bowl and beat until it starts to thicken.
- Add half of the cut up pieces of fudge and beat till it thickens
- Empty all contents of the bowl on top of the base and arrange nicely
- Sprinkle remainder of fudge on top of Cheesecake