We currently have one vacancy available within our organisation:
Electro-Technical Officer (ETO) Vacancy
A challenging and rewarding opportunity exists for a highly motivated Electro-Technical Officer (ETO) within the NorthLink Ferries fleet.
The ETO is responsible for working under the direction of the Chief Engineer to ensure all electrical and technical areas of the vessel are kept clean and in good operating condition at all times. The ETO also ensures that preventative maintenance is carried out in order to reduce repair and maintenance costs.
- Valid ENG1 medical
- 4 STCW Basic Safety Training Courses
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- ETO CoC highly desirable
Knowledge and Duties
- Maintenance and repair of spare parts for the ship
- Maintain an adequate stock of spare parts on board the ship and communicate to the Chief Engineer when stock items are depleted or other items are required.
- Attend the machinery control room during all standby situations, unless instructed otherwise by the Chief Engineer.
- Keep routine records of; battery S.G., insulation readings and supplementary light fitting battery changes.
- Any other duties as required by the Chief Engineer
For More Information or to Apply:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Serco Ferries (HR) Limited
Telephone – 01224 564 894
Closing Date for Applications Friday 31 October 2014
If there are no job opportunities advertised that are appropriate for what you are searching for then please complete the job application form above and email to email@example.com. CV’s alone will not be accepted, however they will be accepted in addition to a completed application form.