NorthLink Ferries are delighted to enable British Sign Language users to contact us using a Sign Language interpreter, through the InterpretersLive! Service, provided by Sign Solutions.
Our InterpretersLive! video service hours are 08.00 to 24:00, 7 days a week. If an Interpreter is not immediately available, you can hold or retry later. Outside of these hours please contact Sign Solutions to pre-book an Interpreter who can be online within 30 minutes.Contact NorthLink Ferries through a sign language interpreter
- This service is accessible via a Windows supported devices and Apple Mac.
- If you would like to connect via an iPad/iphone/android tablet, please download the compatible app at https://portal.starleaf.com/app_download?version=latest
- Once registered enter email@example.com into the search box and click to make a video call
- You need a webcam, a broadband upload speed of 1mb and Flash player.
The service is compatible with the following browsers;
- Google Chrome version 46 and later
- Firefox version 45 and later
- Opera version 39 and later
If you are using Safari 9 or Internet Explorer 11, when prompted please download the plugin. You will only need to do this once, next time you will be taken straight to the call button.
Alternatively, contact Sign Solutions for further help or to provide feedback on the service.
Sign Solutions providers of InterpretersLive! are certified ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, all data is processed and held securely. As a certified organisation we are committed to continuous improvement and are externally assessed annually, to ensure progress is maintained.