During the COVID-19 outbreak our normal service offering has been suspended. Please practice social distancing on board.
Purpose built for the routes, our NorthLink Ferries ships, MV Hamnavoe, MV Hjaltland and MV Hrossey, offer the highest standards of safety and comfort. Whether you are in a public area or a cabin, as you set to sea in one of our ships, you’ll feel like you’re on a cruise.
Your journey with NorthLink Ferries will be the start of your experience of the life, culture and history of the Northern Isles. On board you will find that our services help you get in the mood for exploring the history of the isles. Children will enjoy the Vikling’s Den and everyone can tuck in to great local food in The Feast.
Services on board include:
- A range of cabins for overnight accommodation
- Sleeping Pods for a good night’s sleep at a lower cost than a cabin
- New reclining seats available in a number of locations
- Public shower facilities
- Disabled toilets and shower
- The Feast – our restaurant with fantastic meal deals
- A shop selling souvenirs, gifts, travel products and snacks
- Children’s play area
- A Games Zone
- Free and improved WiFi
- Magnus’ Lounge – an exclusive area to relax and dine