Give the gift of travel!
If you’re looking for inspiration for a unique and thoughtful present, then look no further!
NorthLink Ferries vouchers are available in multiples of £5, £10, £20 and £50. As well as being used towards the cost of travel, gift vouchers can also be used towards the cost of goods and services on board.
Contact us to buy NorthLink Ferries vouchers, available in multiples of £5, £10, £20 and £50, which can be used as either full or part payment for any ferry crossing to Orkney, Shetland or the Scottish Mainland booked through NorthLink Ferries.
As well as being used towards the cost of travel, gift vouchers can also be used towards the cost of accommodation and the purchase of goods and services aboard our vessels.
How to order your gift voucher
You can buy yours by visiting Aberdeen Ferry Terminal, Kiln Corner in Kirkwall, Lerwick Terminal or Stromness Terminal.
You can also order gift vouchers by simply emailing us with a contact telephone number.
Gift vouchers can either be sent direct to the recipient or sent to you.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings and travel are subject to the NorthLink Ferries Terms of Business in addition to the special conditions below:
- You can make up the difference in cash if your purchase costs more than your NorthLink Ferries voucher.
- No change can be given for a NorthLink Ferries voucher.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed directly with NorthLink Ferries at one of our ports and not via any third party operator.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 18 months after purchase.