During the COVID-19 outbreak Magnus’ Lounge will be closed.
Peace and quiet to work or unwind – this is Magnus’ Lounge. Buy Magnus Lounge entry in advance or on board the ferries to Shetland and Orkney.
In Magnus’ Lounge on board MV Hjaltland and MV Hrossey enjoy:
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
- Complimentary snacks.
- Two vouchers for beer / wine.
- A range of daily newspapers and magazines.
- Access to electrical sockets.
- Board games.
- Table dinner service (though meals are not included in the Magnus’ Lounge price).
The Lounge is open until 01:20 and reopens in the morning for complimentary continental breakfasts.
|From Aberdeen or Lerwick||From Kirkwall|
You can buy entry for Magnus’ Lounge at the time of booking or purchase on board. Please note that space in Magnus’ Lounge is limited, so we would recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment. Alternatively, passengers who have purchased a Premium or Executive cabin will receive free admission to Magnus’ lounge.
On MV Hamnavoe, Magnus’ Lounge features:
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Complimentary nibbles (and on morning sailings, a bacon roll)
- A complimentary alcoholic drink from the fridge (on afternoon and evening sailings)
- A range of daily newspapers and magazines
- Access to electrical sockets
- Board games
Again, Magnus’ Lounge entry can be bought when you book your journey or can be purchased on board. Passengers who have purchased a Premium Bed and Breakfast cabin will receive free admission to Magnus’ Lounge. Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast customers can also enjoy free access to Magnus’ Lounge in the evening before sailing.