Peace and quiet to work or unwind – this is Magnus’ Lounge on board the ferries to Shetland and Orkney.
Peace and quiet to work or unwind – this is Magnus’ Lounge.
Magnus’ Lounge on board MV Hjaltland and MV Hrossey
On sailings from Aberdeen and Lerwick passengers in Magnus’ Lounge can enjoy:
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
- Complimentary snacks.
- Two vouchers for beer / wine.
- Access to electrical sockets.
- Table dinner service (though meals are not included in the Magnus’ Lounge price).
The Lounge is open until 00:00.
Magnus’ Lounge reopens for breakfast in the morning between 06:00 to 08:00 (Aberdeen) and 06:30 to 08:30 (Lerwick).
The price of entry into Magnus’ Lounge includes a complimentary continental breakfast on arrival into Aberdeen or Lerwick. Hot filled rolls and a full cooked breakfast is available for an additional charge.
Space in Magnus’ Lounge is limited, passengers who have purchased a Premium or Executive cabin will receive admission (as part of the cabin price) to Magnus’ lounge. Entry to Magnus’ Lounge can also be purchased online and on board. Please speak to the Lounge Manager to buy entry.
Magnus’ Lounge on board MV Hamnavoe
On sailings from Scrabster and Stromness, passengers in Magnus’ Lounge can enjoy:
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Complimentary nibbles (and on morning sailings, a hot filled roll)
- A complimentary alcoholic drink from the fridge (on afternoon and evening sailings)
- A range of daily newspapers and magazines
- Access to electrical sockets
- Board games
Passengers who have purchased a Premium Bed and Breakfast cabin will receive free admission to Magnus’ Lounge. Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast customers can also enjoy free access to Magnus’ Lounge in the evening before sailing.