Bed and Breakfast from £40.00 per cabin*
* Price is for an Inner 2 berth cabin in low / mid season. Please check our Fares for other cabin prices. Up to 2 breakfasts per cabin are included. Does not include passenger / vehicle fare.
Our B&B offer helps you to get the most from your time in Orkney – and gives a relaxed but early start for your onward journey.
During the COVID-19 outbreak this service has changed slightly. Passengers must board their cars onto the ship themselves, either between 20:00 and 20:30 the evening before sailing, or at 05:45 on the morning.
You can book to spend the night on board MV Hamnavoe in one of our comfortable en-suite cabins before travelling on our 06:30 sailing from Stromness, for arrival in Scrabster at 08:00. We also offer the Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast on our weekend 09:00 sailing from Stromness, arriving in Scrabster at 1030.
We will provide up to two complimentary continental or full Scottish breakfasts per cabin booked en route.
- Your cabin on board includes comfortable berth, fully-equipped shower facilities, shaving points and a hair dryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, along with tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Stromness check-in opens at 21:30 hours and closes at 23:30 hours. However the Terminal will stay open for booked passengers arriving on the Hatston bus from the Shetland Ferry.
- When you arrive at the terminal, please check-in to collect your boarding cards and receive instructions on where to park your car overnight.
- We will load your car in the morning, so that it is ready when you disembark in Scrabster. You can pick up your keys from reception on board in the morning. During the COVID-19 outbreak this service has been suspended. Passengers can board their cars between 20:00 and 20:30 the evening before sailing, or must drive their car on board at 05:45 in the morning.
- The restaurant on board opens when the vessel departs, allowing you enough time to enjoy your hot filled roll or selection of cereals before disembarking at Scrabster.
- Passengers who have purchased a Premium Bed and Breakfast cabin will receive up free admission to Magnus’ Lounge.
- National Concession Scheme vouchers will be accepted for eligible island residents to book a berth in a cabin free of charge the evening before their sailing! Contact us on 08001114422 (free from UK landlines and mobiles) or in a NorthLink office to make a booking with your ferry voucher! A free breakfast is included in this offer too.