Bed and Breakfast from £42.50 per cabin*
* Price is for an Inner 2 berth cabin in low / mid season. Please check our Fares for other cabin prices. Up to 2 breakfasts per cabin are included. Does not include passenger / vehicle fare.
Spend the night on board MV Hamnavoe in one of our comfortable en-suite cabins as it lies docked in Orkney, before travelling on the first sailing of the day from Stromness to Scrabster.
Our B&B offer helps you to get the most from your time in Orkney – and gives a relaxed but early start for your onward journey.
You can book to spend the night on board MV Hamnavoe in one of our comfortable en-suite cabins before travelling on our 06:30 sailing from Stromness, for arrival in Scrabster at 08:00. We also offer the Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast on our weekend 09:00 sailing from Stromness, arriving in Scrabster at 10:30.
We will provide up to two complimentary continental or full Scottish breakfasts per cabin booked en route.
When you arrive at the terminal, please check-in to collect your boarding cards and receive instructions on where to park your car.
- Foot passenger check-in for the Hamnavoe B&B service is between 21:30 to 23:30.
- Passengers with vehicles must drive on board the ship themselves.
- Vehicle driver check-in is between 20:00 and 20:30 the evening before sailing. Passengers will be able to drive on board then.
- Alternatively, vehicle drivers can check-in between 21:30 to 23:30. However they will be required to drive on board at 05:45 on the morning for 06:30 sailing, or at 08:15 for the 09:00 sailing.
- The Terminal will stay open for booked passengers arriving on the Hatston bus from the Shetland Ferry.
- Your cabin on board includes comfortable berth, fully-equipped shower facilities, shaving points and a hair dryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, along with tea and coffee-making facilities.
- All passengers have access to Magnus’ Lounge in the evening.
- The restaurant on board opens when the vessel departs in the morning, allowing you enough time to enjoy your breakfast before disembarking at Scrabster.
- Passengers who have purchased a Premium Bed and Breakfast cabin will receive up free admission to Magnus’ Lounge in the morning, and will receive alcoholic drinks also.
- National Concession Scheme vouchers will be accepted for eligible island residents to book a berth in a cabin free of charge the evening before their sailing! Contact us on 0800 111 4422 (free from UK landlines and mobiles) or in a NorthLink office to make a booking with your ferry voucher! A free breakfast is included in this offer too.