During the COVID-19 outbreak the Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast offer has been suspended.
Bed and Breakfast from £40.00 per cabin*
* Price is for an Inner 2 berth cabin in low / mid season. Please check our Fares for other cabin prices. Up to 2 breakfasts per cabin are included. Does not include passenger / vehicle fare.
Our B&B offer helps you to get the most from your time in Orkney – and gives a relaxed but early start for your onward journey.
You can book to spend the night on board MV Hamnavoe in one of our comfortable en-suite cabins before travelling on our 0630 sailing from Stromness, for arrival in Scrabster at 0800. We also offer the Hamnavoe Bed and Breakfast on our weekend 0900 sailing from Stromness, arriving in Scrabster at 1030.
We will provide up to two complimentary continental or full Scottish breakfasts per cabin booked en route.
- Your cabin on board includes comfortable berth, fully-equipped shower facilities, shaving points and a hair dryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, along with tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Stromness check-in opens at 2130 hours and closes at 2330 hours. However the Terminal will stay open for booked passengers arriving on the Hatston bus from the Shetland Ferry.
- A bar service is available to passengers using our B&B facility serving snacks – sandwiches, Danish pastries, snacks and hot and cold drinks. This is available from 2130 to midnight. All passengers have access to Magnus’ Lounge in the evening.
- When you arrive at the terminal, please check-in to collect your boarding cards and receive instructions on where to park your car overnight.
- We will load your car in the morning, so that it is ready when you disembark in Scrabster. You can pick up your keys from reception on board in the morning.
- The restaurant on board opens when the vessel departs, allowing you enough time to enjoy your complimentary breakfast before disembarking at Scrabster.
- Passengers who have purchased a Premium Bed and Breakfast cabin will receive up free admission to Magnus’ Lounge.
- National Concession Scheme vouchers will be accepted for eligible island residents to book a berth in a cabin free of charge the evening before their sailing! Contact us on 0845 6000 449 or in a NorthLink office to make a booking with your ferry voucher! A free breakfast is included in this offer too.